5 Reasons Why You Need Car Insurance More than Luck
Learn why you need car insurance, from protecting your family to avoiding lawsuits, it’ll help you more than luck.
Congrats on your new car! New or used, big or small, what’s important is that it’s yours! When it comes to protecting your ride, take my advice: don’t rely on luck, it’s better to get it insured. Let me give you five reasons why you need car insurance, in case you were wondering.
- Auto insurance is the law. You can’t get around this one even if your friend tells you it’s ok. Trust me, you need it. If you have a car, you’ll need to have some type of minimum auto insurance in most states. So don’t wait another minute, come see me at your nearest Fiesta office and I’ll get you all set up today!
- It’s required for your lease or loan. Who pays cash for anything, especially a car?! Chances are you’ll have to get a loan or you maybe you’re leasing your car, and that my friend, is another reason why you need car insurance: it’s required in the financing paperwork. So, come see me at a nearby Fiesta office on your way to the agencia, and find out how we can protect your purchase.
- Helps you save money. You got that right! Without auto insurance you would have to pay every cent to repair your car – and maybe even the other person’s – after an accident. Or if your car got stolen, you’d have to make up that entire loss out of your own pocket. But, with Fiesta Auto Insurance, we will help protect you from these huge costs.
- You can avoid lawsuits. If you’re in an accident and it’s your fault, and you don’t have insurance, guess what? You could get sued by the other driver, and that could cost you more than your car! No amount of luck will get you out of a lawsuit, but a good car insurance will!
- Protects your passengers. It’s always a good idea to protect your passengers (even your suegra!), and a good car insurance can do just that. Depending on your coverage, you could get protection for your passengers in case they’re injured in an accident. That means peace of mind for you in case something really bad happens, because you’ll have one less thing to worry about.
Now that you know why you need car insurance, you can take a deep breath and relax, knowing that Fiesta’s got you covered at every turn of the road. Happy driving!